Friday, February 19, 2016

Crown Braids + Floral Walls

I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's >> Although I always enjoy a good reason to be a little extra lovey dovey, I believe love should be celebrated everyday! So don't stop adoring your special someone just because the holiday is over. To keep the all the butterflies fluttering let me inspire you with this dreamy shoot...

I had so much fun getting Jenessa ready. She is so sweet and her hair is amazing.
This cute couple, this gorgeous floral wall, and all the other fun details have me swooning! 

|| Photos by Kelsie Emm Photography ||
|| Hair + Makeup by Me of course! ||
|| Florals + Table Decor by Dahlia Events ||
|| Dress from Bridal Brilliance ||
|| Invitations by Foil and Ink ||
|| Cake by Graceful Baker ||
 || Location: The Ogden Click ||

Love you all! Xo,

2 comments:

  1. Loooooove her hair and make up! Such an awesome job as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Her hair and makeup look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

);