Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Bridal Hair + Makeup // Cache Valley, Utah

Sorry I've been MIA on the blog front, well kind of on all social media lately. I can fill you in with all the excuses like holidays are crazy, works been insanely busy, plus I've been sick for like ever! Yes all of those are a factor but to be honest I think I'm just burnt out with the beauty blog. Working in the salon for about 10 hours straight and then blogging about it at night can be a little much. 

So I decided I'll still post a few work things here and there but I have a different blog in mind / in the works. So I'm shifting my focus just a little. I hope you guys enjoy it when I finally put it out there! 

But for now enjoy the crazy beautiful Mckenzee.
Her and her hubby have been married for just a few weeks, he's one lucky guy!

Hair + Make up: By me of course ;)
Photos by: Kylee Ann Photography  
Xo,



3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, as always! I can't wait to see what you get up to! :) xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! And excited to see the new direction!

    ReplyDelete

);