Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Halloween Inspired Ghost Makeup

I had a blast with this Halloween shoot!

First, Shanda is always so fun to work with.
Second, Becky is seriously the cutest thing ever.
And third, if you know me, you know I love anything spooky!

It was pretty simple, distress a white dress, get a gorgeous dancer, paint her face white, and ta da!

Well it was basically that, other than distressing a dress takes a lot more time than you'd think! I found this dress at the D.I. for $6 then I went to town on it with a cheese grater. I got the idea from a tutorial I read online. They were making a zombie outfit. Who knew?!

|| But as I was doing so dress flurries were swirling around me like a was in a snow globe. 
Causing me to sneeze about 573 times that day! ||

Also I think the bikers in providence canyon all hated us because we blocked their trail with fake spider webs. I had no idea that trail was so popular...
My apologies patient bikers! 

 >> If you still don't know what you're gonna be for halloween why not be a ghost??

To get a ghostly white face I used || This || & || This ||
I was in awe watching Becky dance! She is so graceful! I so wish I could move like her. 

I thought this would be a fun shoot to do a little behind the scenes video. I'm just learning as I go so don't expect to much from my amateur editing. But I hope you enjoy regardless!
Happy October! Xo,

8 comments:

  1. I loved this shoot with you! Let's plan another ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Beautiful dancer, make up, and the photography just gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Becky & Shanda are just amazing! They make me look good :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! Loved how this turned out :)

      Delete

);