Thursday, October 1, 2015

Black + White // Fashion Blogger

I'm a sucker for black and white.
 It's classic and goes with anything!

I love this windowpane skirt, not only is it cute but it's so comfortable, you could sleep in it.
And trust me I have, Sunday naps are the best!

I've kept everything else pretty simple.
Easy layering tee, a staple jean jacket, and some black sunnies.
I've gotten so many compliments on these heels. They are the icing to my outfit.

Now, I just wanna go eat some cake in bed and take a nap...
Is it the weekend yet??
|| Photos by My Favorite: Shanda Lynn Call ||
Jacket: Topshop
Top: Nordstrom
Heels: Simliar Here
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson
Xo,





8 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! Love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! This skirt is definitely one of my favs right now :)

      Delete
  2. Syna you always look fabulous, I need to take you shopping with me, my closet needs help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks you're so sweet! Becca I would love to go shopping with you!

      Delete
  3. Such a cute outfit plus you look gorgeous. Beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too nice thank you, thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Loved these! You are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

);