Sunday, September 20, 2015

Drunken Floral // Utah Fashion Blogger

Isn't this house the prettiest thing you've ever seen?
Someone really lives here! Wouldn't that be amazing?
My skirt is called the drunken floral skirt. 
Rocking this in front of all these amazing flowers I'm definitely getting that feeling!

|| Photos by Shanda Lynn Call ||
Skirt from Kingdom and State //
This skirt is fabulous! I love the pattern,  the shape, and it has pockets!
I will warn you though it's a little tricky to walk in. 
But so worth it ;)

Top from Bohme //
This Lilac top matched perfectly with my skirt so I had to get it.
The raw collar gives it a little edge and its super comfy!
Purse from Old Navy //
This purse comes in all sorts of cute colors!
I tend to stick with neutral colors when it comes to purses. 
That way it'll match with just about everything.
It's the perfect size, it can hold everything I need and is still lightweight.
Earrings + Ring from Rocksbox //
I love how unique these earrings are, 
they are delicate but still make a statement at the same time! 
And this ring is so dainty and feminine,
I just adore it!

I posted about how Rocksbox works a minute ago. 
Click || Here || to jog your memory. 

It's so much fun!
 If you still haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for?
You can get a month FREE!
Just use the code synaharrisxoxo 

You can thank me later! Xo,

1 comment:

);