Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hair & Makeup // Utah Bridals

Big braids, winged liner, & a floral crown always make such a dreamy combination!
Wouldn't you agree?

I love working with Kelsie from Blackbird Photography & Design she has a great eye and is such sweetheart. So I jumped at the chance to do hair & makeup for her again!

Check out how I got this look...
Isn't Chantel just gorgeous!?
Make Up:

Foundation || Here ||
Good coverage, not too heavy.

Blush || Here ||
"Orgasm" looks good on everyone.
Pardon the name, I guess they wanna make you blush before you even put it on!

Highlight || Here ||
I used this in Luna. I like to apply it with my fingers, the heat from my skin helps blend it really nicely.

Finishing Power || Here ||
I use this to top off every look on my clients and myself. It blends it all nicely and keeps everything in place, really great stuff!

Brows || Here ||
My go to product for fabulous brows! This stuff is great for filling in the sparse places in your brows I used Medium brown on Chantel. 

Eyeliner || Here ||
I bought this a while ago and after I kind of regretted it because it was tricky to apply. Then I saw a post from Samantha Ravndahl's Instagram. She said instead of applying it straight from the applicator put the product on a palette and apply it with a thin brush. So much better now! 

EyeShadow || Here ||
I wanted to keep the eyeshadow soft and neutral. I love the "Mind" palette because all the colors are matte which can be hard to find. 

Lashes || Here ||
Fake it till you make it!

Lips || Here ||
Another Stila palette that I adore. I love how creamy the product is.
& || This ||
...on top to give it that gorgeous high shine!
Hair:

Texturized with || this ||
(If you don't already know about my love affair with this tool check it out >> Here!)
& curled with || this ||

I only texturized the hair that I was going to braid. I did two separate french braids starting from each side of Chantel's part, circling her crown and then merging them into one braid just over her left ear. Make sure to loosely pull at your braids to give them more volume.
|| Vendors ||
Photography, Concept & Paper Design: Blackbird Photography & Design 
Models: Chantel & Tyler Bean
Tablescape and Design: Bread and Butter Events
Cake: Delish by Jessica Lasater
Everyone did such a great job. When passionate people all come together to do something they love, it really shows! These vendors are fabulous! Xo,

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! The make-up colors flow so beautifully with her skin tones and hair color! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Great hair and makeup!

    ReplyDelete

);