Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Eyelash Extensions

Most of you know I do hair and makeup, but did you know that I also do eyelash extensions?
Heres a couple I did just yesterday...
I'm obsessed with my lashes, I hope I never have to go without them! They are so addicting. Since it's getting warmer I'm here to tell you, you need to get some eyelash extensions to enhance that great summer time feeling!

Eyelash extensions are fabulous for the summer because you can go swimming and you don't have to worry about looking like a raccoon from your mascara running. 
(Because you won't need to wear any mascara!)

You can go camping sans makeup and actually look awake when you wake up.
People with false lashes can literally quote Beyonce,
|| I woke up like this ||
and others will be impressed ;)

The whole no makeup thing is great all year around actually.
It's for sure my main reason I have them... 
they make me so lazy!

Trust me you won't regret getting them! Well unless you get them done by the wrong person, do your research! If you live in Cache Valley I'd love to do yours! Xo,




3 comments:

  1. Eyelash extensions make all the difference!! I don't have them, but I love when my photography clients do. It looks so amazing in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What a difference. SO pretty! And the thought of not having to put on/take off mascara every day sounds REALLY nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Oh it is soO nice! Definitely worth it ;)

      Delete

);