Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Double Dutch Braid

I've teamed up with the lovely Nicole Ellis from DesignLove. Not only is she super talented she's the biggest sweetheart you'll ever meet! She has been showing me the ropes on editing videos. She has some awesome tutorials on hair, crafts, food, and more! Check out her Youtube channel || Here || 

So hopefully now I can start making more fun video tutorials! 
This first one is how to make this lovely Double Dutch Braid...

In this video I used...
My trusty Sam Villa Paddle Brush || Here ||
A Tale Comb, Duckbill Clips, Elastics.
& Taffy Whip || Here ||

It's pretty easy, let me know if you try it out! :)


Xo,


2 comments:

  1. cute braid, i am so bad with my hair, this looks great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm sure you're not as bad as you think. Did you try this one out?

      Delete

);