Tuesday, April 14, 2015

ADORNit

 Cache Valley doesn't have a lot of options when it comes to shopping. Usually I just make a day of it and head down to Salt Lake or shop online. That's why I was so excited when I stumbled across ADORNit, they have two locations in the valley, Logan and Smithfield. I love supporting local businesses. ADORNit makes it easy to do so with their super cute selection. They have clothes, jewelry, purses, home decor, and much more all at a reasonable price. 
I'm a big fan of their skirts, as you can tell by the three outfits I picked...
 || Ultra feminine and super comfortable ||
So if you live here in the valley or happen to be visiting, check them out! You won't regret it :)
Cardigan || Available at Adornit ||
Dress || Here ||
Belt || Here ||

Top || Here ||     Skirt || Here ||
Necklace || Available at Adornit || 

 Top || Here ||      Skirt || Here ||
Heels || H&M ||

Photos by the lovely || Shanda Lynn Call || Xo,

3 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous!! Love these outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are so sweet thanks hon! :) And thanks for reading!

      Delete

);