Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Logan, Utah // Senior Pictures

So when did seniors start to look like super models? Serious I wish I looked this fab when I was a teenager! Senior pictures are big deal now. Not only are they using professional photographers, but they are also having their hair and makeup done professionally as well. So if you know a senior looking for someone to get them camera ready, tell them Syna Harris Home Salon is the place to go! I really enjoyed getting Courtney ready for her shoot. I thought these pictures turned out amazing!
Photos by Oakstream Photography || Here & Here || 

Xo,

9 comments:

  1. So stylish. Lovely job as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love love the makeup!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to work on a shoot together sometime :) seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks stunning! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a great job on the hair and makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did look that fab when you were a teenager. 😛

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my. Those are swoon-worthy curls, and her makeup looks perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

);