Thursday, March 19, 2015

Healthier Hair


I usually wash my hair every 3 or 4 days. If you wash your hair every day you'll strip your hair of its natural oils and dry it out. I feel like my hair line tends to get greasy faster than the rest of my hair. My solution to this is wearing a shower cap, it will get my hairline wet but keep the rest of my hair dry. I'll quickly blow dry my hair line and then I'm good to go. 
You can also train your hair to go longer and longer in-between washes. This takes time and patience but you'll thank me later!
The great thing about not washing your hair as often is that you'll only need to touch up your hair. Blow drying and curling or straightening your hair over and over again will cause a lot of heat damage. So not washing your hair everyday will not only save you time but your hair as well! 


1 comment:

  1. Good to know! I can't seem to get my hair to grow, got any tips for that?

    ReplyDelete

);