Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Feeling lucky?
Check out my Instagram || Here || for your chance to win a $50 gift card to Nordstrom
What better way to spend your St. Patrick's day than to shop for some festive clothing on us?! :)
|| You're the gold at the end of my rainbow ||

Print from Pace Made || Here ||
Table Decor from Bread and Butter Events || Here ||
Green with envy over these outfits?

My outfit details:
H&M top || Here ||
Shabby Apple skirt || Here ||

Katie's outfit details || Here ||

Shaelee's outfit details || Here ||
It was so fun shooting with these two darling fashion bloggers 
and I always have a blast when Shanda Lynn Call is taking the pictures. 
Seriously, she knows how to make a girl feel good about herself.
Check out her work || Here || She's amazing!
Green is my favorite color, (well tied with purple)
but really green just makes me happy....
I'm obsessed with trees, love laying in the grass,
green candy is always the best, 
and this skirt, oh how I adore this skirt!

I had been swooning over this Shabby Apple skirt for some time now and when I got it on I loved it even more! I obsessed with all the movement, it's so fun to twirl around in! It just makes you giddy wearing it!

Have a fabulous St. Patrick's day :)
and don't forget to enter our giveaway on Instagram! Good Luck. Xo,





7 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! I love these images and I LOVE the green!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I want to go buy something green now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that skirt! And allllll those goodies :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin cute! I want that skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Giftcards! Awesome. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!!! That green skirt is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete

);