Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Date Night // The Crepery

Who doesn't enjoy a good excuse to get dolled up and spend some time with your loved one?
Cristina (aka Bug) & Blake are just the cutest couple and it was so fun to see how sweet they are to each other. I guess "the 7 year inch" isn't mandatory! Thank goodness, I sure hope Joel and I can dodge that bullet like these two love birds. 
Personally I think date nights are so important for a strong relationship. My in-laws have had date night every Friday, no matter what, for well over 30 years now! I can see how beneficial that has been for their marriage. There is nothing I want more from my hubby than his company, we definitely want to keep the date night tradition alive! Who's with us?!

|| Location: The Crepery || Photographer: London Photography || Hair & Makeup: Me of course! ||
 So if it's been a while since you and your significant other has gone out and just enjoyed some time alone together, why wait? Surprise them tonight and make a memory! 
You'll thank me later! Xo,





6 comments:

  1. I love this! And the crepery was such a perfect place. Love her hair and makeup Syna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these!! She is gorgeous and the images are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crepery I just ate there yesterday! what a cute idea I loveee these photos!

    ReplyDelete

);