Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lindsey + Nate // Logan, Utah Wedding

A while back I had the opportunity to do Lindsey's hair and makeup for her wedding at The Riter Mansion. It was so fun putting together this elegant up-do with some complimentary makeup. She has great style, I'm in love with her dress! She picked a fabulous photographer, LeeYen from Loblee Photography; who mainly shoots with film to give her photos an unique touch. Add all that together and your guaranteed some great shots! 
Weddings are my favorite! I guess you can call me a sappy, hopeless romantic but I just love how happy this couple looks in these pictures, it just makes me so happy! Xo,

5 comments:

  1. Her hair is absolutely incredible!! So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie! We need to do a shoot together sometime! :)

      Delete
  2. Syna, love this post! Her makeup and hair look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lindsay and Nate!! Your hair style look so beautiful and unique dear. I am going to hire best hair stylist for my wedding at banquet halls in Chicago. I am sure every guest will love arrangements of my wedding.

    ReplyDelete

);