Monday, December 22, 2014

Sweater Weather


This winter has been abnormally warm, but it did snow today! Yay!!
I hope it sticks so we can have a white Christmas... 
I was a little bummed I didn't have snow for this shoot a few days ago but hey some green moss is Christmas-y right??  

|| Photos by: Kylee Ann ||

Days like these I love to throw on a loose fitting sweatshirt and a cozy scarf.
Who says being comfortable can't also be stylish?

 Gap Sweatshirt || Here ||
So comfortable and on sale now!

 Cotton On Jeans || Here ||
My first time trying high waisted paints. Having a super long zipper is kinda weird but I gotta say it's nice to have something that fits my booty and is still hugs on my waist!

Cotton On Scarf || Similar Here ||
Lately I've been buying a lot of olive stuff, I've been loving this color!

Pac Sun Hat || Similar Here ||
Baseball caps are a rarity for me but I love polkadots so I decided to get it.
My maiden name, and now middle name is Pok so people use to call me Syna Pok-a-dot!

Report Boots || Similar Here ||
Got these from Nordstrom Rack for my birthday awhile ago and love them.

Happy Shopping! Xo,






2 comments:

  1. Tell us your other high school nickname 😂😂😂 love you Syna! What lipstick are you wearing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Sporty and comfy warm winter look!

    ReplyDelete

);