Sunday, November 23, 2014

Uptown Cheapskate



Last month I had the opportunity to attend the grand opening of Uptown Cheapskate in Sugarhouse. It was crazy packed, people everywhere but they still did such a good job making sure everyone was taken care of. Fabulous customer service! 
Uptown Cheapskate is a trendy resale clothing store. They carry name brand clothing in current fashion and good condition. I noticed that not all of their clothes are used, they have brand new clothes as well. Great place to shop for cute clothes and not break the bank! You can also sell your clothes and earn some extra shopping money. You don't have to make an appointment, just come in and they either pay you cash or give you 25% more in store credit immediatley. There are over 40 locations in 17 states.
I had $50 to spend and I got 4 items I'm pretty excited about!
While waiting in line I got to meet Lauryn Hock another Cache Valley Fashion blogger from Lauryn Cakes. Small world :)


I've been seeing people everywhere rock the kimonos but I was never really sure if I could pull it off. (To be honest I didn't want to look TOO asian haha!) But I saw this one and thought hey, why not?! Joel actually thought I was in some sort of african get up haha. Anyways I love how flowy and comfortable this is and it's fun to play around with something different.

Whether I like it or not, cold weather is coming. Who doesn't love a good cardigan to keep them warm? I was happy to find this fun one. I love how its longer in the front, the cute buttons on the shoulders and of course the color!

Another cardigan I found at Uptown Cheapskate was this grey J. Crew one. It's just classic and will go with anything. A great staple to have in your closest.

I'm a sucker for a pencil skirt. They are sexy but classy at the same time. This Zara one caught my eye with its fun pattern and deep colors. 
These 4 items for $50 makes a pretty fabulous shopping day! I also grabbed a pack or dress socks for the hubby that he loves, so that was another score. So check them out it really is such a fun store! I will definitely be shopping there again soon!

 . Facebook Pinterest . Instagram .

Happy Shopping! Xo,




4 comments:

  1. You are adorable! And I LOVE your highlights!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so dang cute! Love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh good to know! Will have to check it out! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love great finds for great prices!

    ReplyDelete

);