Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Stylized Fall Wedding

Not too long ago I had the chance to do hair & makeup for a stylized bridal shoot with Blackbird Photography & Design. Kelsie is so sweet and it was so fun working with her, She put together a fabulous shoot. But instead of me telling you how great it turned out I'll just let the pictures do the talking :)


Not only is Kelsie from Blackbird Photography & Design a talented photographer but she also does graphic design! I don't know if you remember but she did the announcements for our Fall Bridal giveaway not too long ago. || Here ||

|| Beautiful floral arrangement by: Petal Perfect Floral ||

|| Scrumptious Cupcakes by: Ye Olde Cupcake Shoppe ||

Hope you love them! Xo,

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I seriously love her hair, so soft and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! These are so gorgeous. You guys did SUCH a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing shoot! Every shot is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

);