Saturday, October 4, 2014

Tinsel Banner

As I promised yesterday, I'm going to show you how to make this tinsel banner from our Sister Shoot.





I realized I probably should have taken my pictures elsewhere instead of my dining room table, but thats the best place to do my crafts. I'm sorry the "eat" we painted on the table is very distracting! 
Just ignore it :)


(I started from right to left because the folded edge kept it together easier as I was cutting. Also scissors are a lot easier then those paper trimmers because they are less likely to rip the tissue.)


(The only reason I flipped it upside down was just for convenience of cutting the folded crease, 
made it less messy. )


( I made sure to separate each piece before stacking them so the pieces wouldn't stick together. 
This gave it more volume. )


(Hot glueing it together was a little tricky. Be careful not to burn yourself! I not only glued the middle where the loop connected but I also glued a few peices up here and there to give it a better shape.)


That's it! Making this was pretty easy just a little time consuming. Let me know if you try it out :)
And stick around because tomorrow I will be showing you how I did my dotted flower nails! Xo,

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing how to make them!

    ReplyDelete

);