Friday, October 3, 2014

Sister Shoot

While my sister Chanthoeun and her little boy Dominic were in town from Alabama we decided to do a Sister Shoot. Looking through these pictures from Lindsay Gillon makes me miss my adorable nephew even more! I was so happy with how these turned out. My sisters are gorgeous and Dom is pretty much the cutest kid around! So prepare yourself for a picture overload!


|| Me, Chanthoeun & Sothea ||
(This lovely bench in the background was made by my sweet hubby!)

|| Our Baby Model Dom ||

 There were lots of tasty goodies....

...Bubbles...

...Playing around with Dom...

...And of course Fashion!

|| Kindness Is Always Stylish || 
-I feel this so hard. I've been eyeing this shirt for awhile and had to snag it when it went on sale. It's still on sale so hurry over to Mindy Mae's Market and get one for yourself. My skirt is from H&M. I'm loving the midi length skirts because you can run around, sit un-ladylike and not have a care in the world. My rings are from Forever 21. One of the side diamonds fell out of my wedding ring so I had to improvise. 
 || Shirt || Skirt || Rings ||


|| Run Now, Wine Later ||
This tank is perfect for Sothea. Anyone who knows her knows she loves to hit the gym and she has mastered the gym selfie to prove it! Sot is a bit of a wine connoisseur. Well at least to me. I love her ring from H&M. Her fun shoes are Jordan Retro 1 and sadly aren't available anymore but you can see a little more about them || Here || Ps. Eye lash extensions, cut, color, & makeup all done by yours truly :) Isn't she just so pretty??
|| Tank || Leggings || Shoes || Ring ||


|| Sorry I'm Late ||
If anyone knows Chanthoeun they know that this tee is very fitting for her as well. She was no surprise late for the shoot, but we still love her. I loved how we all could style a graphic tee a little differently, mine was a little dressed up, Sot's a little dressed down. Thoeun's outfit was so cute with her cardigan and chunky necklace. Hair & makeup also by me :) Isn't she stunning?
|| Shirt || Cardigan || Jeans || Shoes || Necklace ||


|| Hey Girl! ||
Sothea taught Dom how to say "Hey Girl" and it was the cutest thing hearing him say it over and over again at the shoot. He is the biggest flirt! We had the shirt made at a cute little shop in our hometown, Mommy's Heaven. 
|| Shirt || Similar Shorts || Shoes ||

Follow me on Bloglovin to stay up to date. Tomorrow and the next day I will be posting step by step instructions on how to make our tinsel banner & my nails from this shoot! Xo,





3 comments:

  1. So fun! You three ladies are gorgeous and Dom is pretty handsome too! Love these pictures.

    ReplyDelete

);