Thursday, October 30, 2014

Masquerade!

Need a easy last minute Halloween costume?
Draw on a masquerade mask!

All I used to draw on my mask was some black from Make Up Forever's flash colors. Love this palette! I free handed the mask with my Mac's 316 Lip Brush. Then set it in place with Ben Nye's Translucent Powder. That easy! 

The whole time I was doing my makeup I had that masquerade song from the Phantom of the Opera stuck in my head, but I hardly know any words to the song so I sounded like this...
(Me shouting) Masquerade!
(quietly) duh na-na-na-na-na-na
...Hide your face
(Shouting) Masquerade!!!!

I think these are so fun because you can really draw them on however you'd like, throw on a cute dress and you're good to go! 

|| Photos by the lovely India Earl ||

Happy Hallows Eve! Xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

);