Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy List! (Part 2)

Since today is my birthday I thought it would be fitting to make another happy list. I love October so I wanted to make a list of everything that makes me happy this time of year...

My Happy (October Birthday) List...
     [Part 2]

  • *Sigh* Sleeping in today and taking the whole day off!
  • Of course my Birthday! I'm 26 today... crazy
  • Joel's Birthday on the 24th, I love sharing this month with him 
  • Conference! I need this!
  • Blast from the past.. 7 years ago before the Saturday morning session, Joel told me he loved me for the first time! Can't believe its been that long...
  • All the gorgeous leaves
  • My favorite time of the year to go climbing
  • Haunted Houses
  • Corn Mazes
  • Scary Movies
  • Everything involved with Halloween!
  • Werewolf Bar Mitzvah "Spooky Scary, Boys becoming men, Men becoming wolfs"
  • All the shows starting up again for the Fall season
  • Yes I get excited about this however lame that might sound! :) Love me some New girl, Mindy Project, Sleepy Hallow, Walking Dead, Scandal, Vampire Diaries...
  • Carving Pumpkins
  • Carmel Apples
  • Provo Fashion Week, I took My sister to the Vip showing last friday.
  • Big Sweaters and boots
  • "On October 3rd, he asked me what day it was" This time of year always makes me want to watch Mean Girls. "I'm a mouse, duh!"
  • Hot Chocolate
  • & Cake, Cake, Cake, Cake, Cake, Cake
  • Dressing up!

2 years ago we flew to Texas on Halloween so I wore this flying squirrel custom on the plane!
Last year Joel wore the same custom and I was a unicorn :)

Hope you all have a Happy Day! Xo,


6 comments:

  1. Haha. How fun! Happy birthday and happy Oct. month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!! Hope you have an awesome birthday day off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy Birthday! so fun! Love the costumes haha

    ReplyDelete

);