Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Apple Dumplings

My husband Joel is a recovery Mountain Dew addict. He's been pretty good this year but I was craving some of these Apple Dumplings and it started him right back on that slippery slop! Ha ha. If my last two food post are any indication, I like super easy recipes and they usually aren't the healthiest. This is just that.

What you'll need:
1) 12 oz bottle of Mt. Dew
2) 8 oz tubes of Crescent Rolls
2) Granny Smith Apples
1 cup of Sugar
1 stick of Butter
and 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon.

Since I only needed one bottle and they come in a pack of 12 needless to say
 Joel and his friend polished that rest off in about a day.


First:
Peel the apples and cut each apple into 8 slices, making 16 total.

Then wrap a slice in a crescent triangle.


Place them all in a 9 x 13 pan.

Melt the butter and mix in sugar and cinnamon, pour this mixture on top of the dumplings.

Then Pour the bottle of Mountain Dew over the dumplings as well.

Bake at 350 for 40 minutes and you're good!

You should try it with some vanilla ice cream, its pretty awesome!
Super easy and super tasty!

Happy Baking! Xo,





2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I need to make these tonight. Good thing its comfy sweater season ;)

    ReplyDelete

);