Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Stylized Desert Shoot

Jenny from As Ever Photography & Rebecca from Nhiya Kaye Photography teamed up to put together this fabulous stylized desert shoot and I was lucky enough to be a part of it! This shoot couldn't have been more dreamy. Our models were Jessica & Colton, newlyweds in real life. I got to do Jessica's hair and makeup, but before I show you my work lets see all the gorgeous details!

|| Cake By: Cake Adoration ||

Loved all the succulents! 
Jenny & Rebecca did an amazing job setting up this table!

|| Flowers by my girl London Photography ||

|| Stationary Design By: Jess Kasteler Design ||
I'm obsessed with these! The Cacti couldn't be any cuter!!

Jessica has the best hair and is just gorgeous so that made my job pretty easy.
All photos above by Nhiya Kaye Photography

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now some lovely shots from As Ever Photography...
|| Dress provided by: Gateway Bridal ||

|| This shoot was also featured on Hey Wedding Lady ||

Every times I wrote desert here I had to remind my self; the difference between desert and dessert is that desert only has one "S" and dessert has two because you always want two helpings of dessert! ha ha I'm a horrible speller! Xo,


12 comments:

  1. These are stunning images and you did a great job on the hair and makeup. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best!! I loved watching you work... Such an artist! (I learned to always think "s-s" for "strawberry shortcake" is for dessert!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! It was so fun to get to know you! Thanks again for letting me be a part of this! You're awesome!

      Delete
  3. So pretty, you did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is amazing, really beautiful. Syna, you did and amazing job!! I laughed when you mentioned the spelling of desert and dessert! Now I'll remember how to spell them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison! haha yeah I seriously had to say that every time I wrote it in this post and then I make Joel spell check my posts! haha

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous! I remember the spelling the exact same way! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! haha I'm glad I'm not the only one!

      Delete

);