Monday, September 1, 2014

Love your "Lob"

Lately I've had a lot of clients coming in requesting a Lob, a long bob. I am loving this look and it seems to be trending big time. So here are a few celebrity lobs to show you different ways you can style your lovely long bob. 


1. January Jones: Looking stunning with classic finger waves.
2. Emma Stone: I'm a sucker for a redhead! Rocking lots of volume with a blunt fringe.
3. Kylie Jenner:  Last year I had my hair this color and loved it. Be bold try a fun color!
4. Lilly Collins: Always gorgeous with a center part and a slight bend to her hair.
5.Taylor Swift: Ultra glam curls with a  deep side part.
6. Kerry Washington: Straight & chic with a choppy fringe.
7. Emma Roberts: Looking super sleek with her smooth a-lined lob.
8. Kata Mara: Effortless and oh so cool wearing her hair half up & messy.

So this is where I "discreetly" plug my services :) If you don't have a lob and want one I would love to change up your look! Call or text me at (435) 230-4659 to schedule something! Xo,




3 comments:

  1. So cute! I have to admit, ever since I saw Taylor Swift's new music video, I kind of want a lob! I'm just not brave enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the lob too! Wish I wasn't so scared!! ha

    ReplyDelete

);