Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Kylee Ann's Photography Workshop

The super talented Kylee Ann of Kylee Ann Photography taught a fall workshop last Saturday. Although I have done hair and makeup for her a few times in the past this was the first time I actually got to meet her. Kylee is the sweetest! 

Her workshop was mainly on photography so a lot of it went over my head. There is a lot to photography, I'm not sure if I'm smart enough to deal with all that haha. People if you want good pictures stick to the professionals!! But I really enjoyed the business, branding, and marketing part of the workshop. 

It was also nice to spend some time with my sister Chanthoeun who is visiting from Alabama. She is getting back into photography after taking a little break to have the cutest little boy ever! Seriously, I may be bias but you'll see pictures in a future post and see that I'm right!

Anyways I was so thrilled to be a part of the stylized shoot for the workshop. I think the pictures all turned out great and its so fun to see every one's different style of shooting. Our Model Courtney is just gorgeous so it was great to get to doll her up!

|| Photos from the lovely Kylee Ann ||
Chanthoeun snapping pictures this amazing cake by Stephanie Bolan

Beautiful Decor by Bread and Butter Events
Wedding invitations by Thinking About Pretty

And of course Hair & Makeup by Me :)

Flowers by my girl Lindsay Gillon


|| Photos By Chanthoeun Barrus ||


|| And one last shot from Blackbird Photography ||
We have a stylized shoot in the works coming up so look for that in the future :)

         Xo,








2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you put this together and the pictures you chose. SOO SO beautiful!!! And your make up and hair was soo perfect, as always. Glad we met in person....finally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylee! Yes Finally! We should go to that blogging thing together :)

      Delete

);