Wednesday, July 30, 2014















Today I using Mac's Russian Red Lipstick to show you just how versatile lipstick can be!

Just a Hint of Color: ( Top Left)
I simply blotted a little bit of the lipstick on and then applied a clear lip balm over the top. My everyday go to one is Blistex Deep Renewal I have in every purse.

Matte: (Top Right)
Apply the lipstick, blotted with a tissue and repeat. Then I separated the tissue, making sure it was now only one ply. Then I placed the tissue over my lips and patted Mac's Set Powder over the tissue.

Shiny & Bold: (Bottom Left)
Apply the lipstick, blotted with a tissue and repeat. Then put Mac's Clear Lipglass over the top.

Ombre: (Bottom Right) 
Apply the lipstick, blotted with a tissue and repeat. Then apply Mac's Vanilla Pigment on the top center of your bottom lip and the bottom middle section of your upper lip. Use Mac's WonderStruck Lustreglass to fan it out and make it blended.

Let me know what you think if your try these techniques! 
Pucker Up! Xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

);