Monday, July 28, 2014

     My mom is an amazing cook. A baker? Nope. But the other night she come over and wanted to make these cookies her friend told her were super easy. We made them with lemon & strawberry cake and rolled them in powdered sugar. I really liked the lemon ones but I'm a chocoholic so I decided to switch it up a bit and add some candy :)



Here's what you'll need:
1 box of cake mix (Any kind you want, I used French Vanilla)
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
Snack size candy (I used Rolos)
hot coco powder (or powdered sugar if you are doing a fruity cookie)

Again easy breezy, just mix the cake mix, eggs, and oil together.
Then I formed some dough around a Rolo in a ball.
And rolled the ball in the coco powder.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-13 minutes.


This will make around 2 dozen cookies.
Joel requested next time to do it with Reese's. 
So try any flavor and see what you like :)

Happy Baking! Xo,


2 comments:

  1. i love how domestic you are!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I don't know about that I just have a huge sweet tooth! 😉

    ReplyDelete

);