Monday, July 21, 2014

     I love dressing up and being girlie but I can't bring myself to spend a ton on clothes. Being a hairstylist and a messy one at that, I tend to get color stains on everything! I constantly look like I just changed oil, please tell me I'm not the only one!

So I'm always looking for a good deal and of course I want to share my fabulous finds with all of you! :)

I live in dresses, I think they are so much more comfortable than jeans.  I was super excited to find this cute, floral dress at Pac Sun in the clearance, for only $17.99. Even better it was buy one item get two free, so I got two sandals for free! You'll be seeing my shoes in an upcoming post.

Photography by the lovely Lindsay Gillon. Check her out she's the cutest!


Dress || Here ||
Photography ||  Here ||

Xo,





1 comment:

  1. pac sun has been my favorite for clothes lately!!!

    ReplyDelete

);